ZWO Visual Back T2 to 1.25" with T2 Male Threads at Both Ends
ZWO Visual Back T2 to 1.25" with T2 male thread on telescope side and also T2 male thread on the eyepiece side, plus it features brass compression ring for stronger and safer grip of an eyepiece or other accessories.
It is practically a 1.25" eyepiece holder (also called visual back) that can be attached to a female T-thread.
- T2 male (M42x0.75) thread on the telescope side
- 1.25" eyepiece holder barrel on the eyepiece side with brass compression ring and two locking screws with additional male T-thread
- (there are actually three threaded holes for thumbscrews, but the factory supplies it with only two thumbscrews...)
- Overall length: 28mm
- Practical optical length (removed the length of the T-thread on the telescope side): 24.7mm
- If additional accessory (i.e. camera) is attach to the top end via the male T-thread, then the optical length could be as short as appr 19mm
- Black anodized
- Internal diameter: 31.7mm
With the help of the additional T-2 male thread you can attach T2 extension tubes and then use the adapter for eyepiece projection or you can attach a ZWO or similar camera.
|Weight in Kg||0.2|