DISCONTINUED ZWO T2 to M4/3 Micro Four Thirds Lens Adapter to Attach Olympus, Panasonic etc Lens to ZWO ASI1600 Camera
With the help of this adapter you can attach a M4/3 camera lens (Panasonic, Olympus etc.) to a ZWO ASI1600 camera via a T-thread (M42x0.75).
Bear in mind that it is pointless to attach a M4/3 lens if it doesn't have manual focusing ring as you won't be able to adjust the focus to reach infinity... So before you buy this adapter, make sure that your lens has got a manual focusing ring.
You might come up with a trick for a fully motorised lens, i.e. you could set it to infinity by focusing at a star whilst it's still on the camera, and then remove the lens quickly without switching the camera off, but there are two problems with this approach...
1. we cannot guarantee that you won't damage the lens by doing so, so you might loose your warranty on the lens (and possibly even on your camera)
2. it is also not guaranteed that you will still be in focus with a ZWO camera,
so overall we think it's not worth the risk and so we would recommend to use this adapter with sony lenses that come with manual focusing as well.
- Overall thickness: appr. 12.7mm
- Camera side connection: female T-thread (M42x0.75)
- Lens side connection: M4/3 mount
- Overall diameter: appr 54.8mm
Images are for demonstration purposes only. ZWO camera is not included.
|Weight in Kg||0.15|