William Optics P-FLAT6AIII Adjustable MkIII 0.8x Reducer / Flattener
William Optics P-FLAT6AIII Adjustable MkIII 0.8x Reducer / Flattener (T-mount not included)
This very elegant 2" reducer and field flattener has been designed to optimize the flat-field imaging performance of William Optics F/6 to F/7.5 ratio refactors. The William Optics Flat 6AIll will provide good illumination and flat field across 97% of full frame sized sensors.
The FLAT6AIII brings imaging to a next level of adjustability and image quality. You will gain from the interchangeable design across many William Optics lenses with this one flattener. Produced entirely with the best Ohara optical glasses. Suitable for several camera types, CCD and CMOS astro imaging cameras with their accessories.
Male M63 connection on the focuser (telescope) side and male M48 thread on the camera side.
Full frame size
- Designed with nearly FULL FRAME chip-size DSLR cameras in mind.
- FMC triplet APO design.
- Produced entirely with the best Ohara optical glasses.
- Reducing factor 0.8X.
- Adjustable design, for perfect back focus it can be used with other models of refractor
- 48mm filter ready
- William Optics polished anodized finish.
- All internal surfaces threaded and blackened to prevent reflections.
Easy to Use
- Will accept any standard 48mm T-ring for your camera.
GT71, GT81, Z81, Z103