TS Optics T2 Filter Quick Changer - Low Profile
TS-Optics Filter Changer with T2 Connection for Astrophotography and Observing Change filters within only a few seconds without having to remove or turn the camera. With only 100 grams weight and a diameter of 80 millimetres, this filter quick changer is more compact and lightweight than any filter wheel. The filter changer is an exiting alternative, any filter combination is possible, even the combination of 1.25" and 2" filters. As a result, the TSFSLT2 filter changer becomes to one of the most versatile accessories on the market.
IMPORTANT NOTE: filter drawer is not included, but available separately (images are for demonstration purposes only... some images show optional accessories)
The advantages of the TSFSLT2 filter changer at a glance:
Due to a strengthened housing and longer T2 threads (male and female), the changer is suitable even for heavy cameras.
With only 100 grams and 85 mm diameter, the focuser is almost not burdened, thus filter changing becomes possible even for smaller telescopes.
You can use any filters and filter combinations and even change between mounted 1.25" and 2" filters, suitable drawers can be found in the accessory section.
Due to only 18 mm length, the changer can easily be combined with most cameras and correctors.
Application areas of the TS-Optics filter changer:
- Deep-sky astrophotography: L-RGB images, false color images, contrast enhancement with nebula filters and monochrome or color astro cameras and DSLR
- Planetary observing and planetary images: quick changing of color filters for enhancing the contrast effect. In photography, the images can be combined well.
- Deep-sky observing: The impressions without filter, with UHC filter, O-III filter and other filters can be compared directly. Thus you can always get the maximum of detail out of the object!
Which filter drawer is suitable:
We offer drawers for 2" filters and for 1.25" filters.
- TSFES1 ... drawer for all 1.25" filters. The cell have up to 8 mm height (the M48 thread of the cell is not taken into account).
- TSSchub2 ... drawer for low-profile 2" filters. The cell have up to 6.5 mm height.
- TSSCHUB1 ... drawer for low-profile 1.25" filters. The cell can have up to TBC mm height. (this can also be used with 2" filters as the adapter is removable)
Practical advices from Teleskop Service:
- Especially with adaptions for astrophotography, it depends on a fraction of a millimetre. With our T2 tuning rings and extension tubes, you can adapt the filter changer exactly to your "image train".
- We recommend one drawer for each filter. Interchanging of filters during by screwing while photographing or observing is rather unfunctional.
- Optimal storage is provided by the protective case FIPA92. With this, the filters are always readily available and are carefully stored.
|Connection at telescope side:||T2 thread (female) - M42x0.75 - length 4.4 mm|
|Connection at camera side:||T2 thread (male) - M42x0.75 - length 4 mm|
|Optical path:||18 mm (without the male T2 thread)|
|Weight:||approx. 100 grams|
|Weight in Kg||0.15|