TS-Optics Photoline 1.0x Field Flattener for Photoline APO Refractors with 72mm Aperture
TS-Optics Flattener / Field Corrector for PhotoLine APO refractors with 72 mm aperture
The corrector is especially designed for the compact travel apochromats from Teleskop-Service and produces optimal results with these telescopes. It is even possible to use cameras with full frame size sensors. The corrector is especially suitable for:
- TS-Optics PhotoLine 72 mm f/6 Apo
- TS-Optics PhotoLine 72 mm f/5.5 Apo
Flattener and field corrector for compact 72 mm APO refractors for astrophotography and countryside photography.
- Designed for PhotoLine APO refractor telescopes with 72 mm aperture for optimal and sharp astro images.
- Connection at telescope side by M63x1 thread - optimal accuracy through threaded connection.
- Inclusive 360° rotation system for optimal camera positioning.
- Connection at camera side by M48x0.75 photo thread
- Working distance from the M48 thread of 55 mm - you have automatically the correct distance if using a DSLR camera and the matching T-adapter.
- The distance is extendable to 70 mm.
- Illumination and field correction possible up to full frame size.
- The focal length of the telescope is not changed.
- The telescope is not included in the scope of delivery.
Advantages and features:
- Connection at telescope side via a male M63x1 thread with 360° rotation. An additional male M54x0.75 thread without rotation is at your disposal. The connection is always threaded for optimal stability.
- Inclusive 360° rotation system for focusers with female M63x1 thread. The flattener can also be threaded directly to the focuser, without rotation system. Then the adaption is made via M54.
- The corrector is especially designed for the compact and fast travel apos with 72 mm aperture and produces optimal results with these telescopes.
- M48x0.75 photo connector at the camera side provides 15% better illumination than T2 and allows using full frame size sensors.
- Working distance of 55 mm from the M48 thread. With a suitable T adapter, which is linked in the accessories section, you automatically get the correct distance if using a DSLR. If you remove the extension ring, you increase the working distance to 70 mm, so you can adapt any astro camera.
- The corrector is fully multi-coated. Additionally, absolute absence of reflections is achieved by an internal matte-black anti-reflective coating. Thus the image offers very high contrast from which daylight photography (landscape, birds, ...) also benefits.
|Weight in Kg||0.9|