TS Optics M54 Filter Quick Changer for 50mm & 50.4mm Round Unmounted Filters - Length 10mm - Including Filter Drawer
TS M54 Filter Drawer for Ø 50mm and 50.4mm unmounted filters - 10mm optical length only!
- Fits directly to the M54 thread of e.g. Atik or Moravian Instruments cameras
- Ideal for CCD cameras with larger sensors like KAI11002
Our TS M54 filter drawer is the optimal solution to mount filters directly in front of CCD cameras. It fits to the M54 thread of CCD cameras like the Atik 11000 or Moravian G3-11000. The filter is placed only a few mm in front of the camera body.
On both sides, there is a M54 photo thread (male and female). It accepts Astrodon, Baader, Astronomik filters of the mentioned size.
Advantages of the TS M54 filter drawer:
- Use the filter's full aperture and prevent vignetting
- The filters are closer to the sensor
- Extremely short back focus
- Lightweight (75 g)
- Quick exchange with the drawer system
- Filters are protected against dust and dew inside their boxes.
- Mechanical length: 10mm
- Camera side thread: M54x0.75mm male
- Telescope side thread: M54x0.75 female
- Diagonal diameter: 80 mm - suitable for FastStar systems
Scope of delivery:
- TS Filter drawer
- One filter holder
Telescope side adaptation:
Normally via M54x0.75 female thread, but the optional M68i-FEKM54 adapter would also connect it directly to a Zeiss level M68 system. Off axis guiders, reducer/corrector systems of this size can be used.