TheSkyX Professional Edition from Software Bisque
Your Space Command Center
The One Astronomers Use
TheSkyX Professional Edition Astronomy Software is an essential tool for observatory control, deep space imaging and scientific discovery, and includes the broadest range of advanced features to enhance your experience under the night skies.
We at 365Astronomy also use this software together with the TPoint Add On in our observatory, so we can warmly recommend this excellent software. Currently we use it with a Fornax 52 mount that emulates a Meade LX200 protocol. Thanks to the TPoint Add On we've added now about 30 alignment points that makes it much faster to precisely align the objects of that night's imaging session. We use two telescope with very different focal lengths (C11 Edge HD and TSAPO130Q) and with two different cameras (G3-16200 and ZWO ASI094MC-PRO), but TheSkyX can actually show us both fields of views at the same time, so depending on the object we might be able to image at high and low magnifications at the same time whilst maintaining good object framing.
i.e. we precisely centered the Flame nebula through the C11 onto the ASI094MC-PRO, whilst both the Flame and Horsehead were captured via the G3-16200 through the shorter focal length TSAPO130Q.
AS THIS IS A DOWNLOADABLE SOFTWARE, YOU CAN PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT DIRECTLY FROM THE MANUFACTURER. CLICK HERE FOR FURTHER INFO!
- Expandable feature set with optional Camera, Dome, Database and TPoint Add Ons
- Easily configure FOV indicators using extensive telescope, camera and eyepiece databases
- Preserve dark adaptation in the field using the Night Vision Theme
- NGC, IC and PGC deep-sky catalogs contain over 1.6 million strange new worlds to explore
- 100,000galaxy photos help you visualise and plan your next APOD