Starlight Xpress Lodestar x2 Monochrome Guide Camera
Starlight Xpress Lodestar x2 Monochrome Autoguider
PLEASE NOTE, THIS ITEM HAS BEEN NOW DISCONTINUED AND REPLACED BY THE EVEN BETTER LOADSTAR PRO MONO CAMERA!
The NEW Lodestar x2 is, as the name suggests, about twice as sensitive as the standard Loadstar camera and so it is recommended for guiding systems with very long focal length when used in a OAG setup.
It features the very sensitive 1/2" Sony ICX829AL Mono Exview CCD making guide star acquisition easier then ever before, it's compatible with most mounts with a standard autoguider port.
- monochrome camera
- 1.25" nosepiece
- dust cap
- user guide
- windows software and drivers on CD
- USB cable
- ST4 guide cable.
- CCD type: ICX829AL Sony Exview interline CCD with low dark current and vertical anti-blooming.
- CCD Full resolution Pixel data: Pixel size: 8.2µM x 8.4µM, Image format: 752 x 580 pixels
- CCD Image area: 6.4mm (Horizontal) x 4.75mm (Vertical).
- CCD quality: Grade 1
- Spectral Response: QE max at 620nM (~77%), 45% at 400nM and 770nM
- Readout Noise: Less than 15 electrons RMS - typically only 6 electrons.
- Full-well capacity: Greater than 50,000 e- (unbinned)
- Anti-blooming: Overload margin greater than 1000x.
- Dark current: Dark frame saturation time greater than 1 hour. Less than 0.1 electrons/second @ + 10°C ambient.
- Data format: 16 bits.
- System gain: 0.4 electrons per ADU
- Computer Interface: Built-in USB 2.0 compatible interface.
- Image download time: Typically 0.2 seconds at full resolution using USB 2.0.
- Power requirements: USB powered.
- Cooling system: Ambient air cooling.
- Size: 32mm (diameter) x 72mm (length) anodised aluminium barrel with 25 x 0.75mm 'C mount' thread at the CCD window end & input/output plugs at rear.
- Weight: appr 50g
|Weight in Kg||1.5|