Skywatcher Polar Scope Illuminator for EQ3-2, EQ5 and Star Adventurer Telescope Mounts
Skywatcher Polar Finderscope Illumination for Various Telescope Mounts
The illuminator is plugged into the front opening of the declination axis. When the illuminator is switched on, a red light provides dimmed illumination to the star's foreground and the marks on the reticle become visible.
It fits at least the following telescope mounts:
- Skywatcher EQ3-2, EQ5 and Star Adventurer (certainly)
- Celestron Advanced CG-5 Mount and Advanced CG-5 GoTo (certainly as this is practically the same as EQ5 from the point of view of mechanics)
- Celestron CG-4 and Omni XLT mounts (most likely as this is mechanically the same as EQ3-2)
It might also fit the following mounts, but these are yet to be confirmed:
- Celestron CGEM, CGEM-DX (maybe, not too sure, we'd need measurement of the opening on the CGEM from customers- TBC)
- Vixen GP classic (probably, as this is similar to the EQ5)
- Vixen Sphinx and New Polaris (maybe - TBC)
and maybe some more
Image is for demonstration only.
|Weight in Kg||0.12|