SkyWatcher HEQ5 PRO SynScan Computerised GoTo Equatorial Mount
HEQ5 PRO SynScanTM
Computerised GO-TO Extra Heavy Duty Equatorial Telescope Mounting System with v.3 Flash Upgradeable Handset
FREE DELIVERY TO UK MAINLAND! (Exceptions apply: i.e. Scottish Highlands)
For amateur astronomers seeking superior equatorial control and the ease of a precision computerized GOTO system, the HEQ5 PRO SynScantm is your answer. The Sky-Watcher HEQ5 PRO SynScantm is designed with the novice user in mind. With the user-friendly pushbutton hand control, locating and viewing the treasures of the night sky becomes as easy as a walk in the park. The hand control allows you to point the telescope at a specific object or even tour the skies at the touch of a button. The user-friendly menu system allows automatic slewing to over 42,000+ objects. Even an inexperienced astronomer can master its variety of features in a few observing sessions. The HEQ5 PRO SynScantm also comes with features that advanced astronomers can appreciate:
- Positioning Accuracy up to 1 arc minute. Accuracy enhanced by software collimation error (mount mechanical error) compensation.
- Stepper motors with 1.8° step angle and 64 micro steps driven.
- Slewing speed up to 3.4°/sec (800X).
- Auto Guider Interface for astro-photography.
- Power Supply Required - not supplied Guiding speed selectable from 0.25X, 0.50X, 0.75X, or 1X.
- Object database containing complete M, NGC, and IC catalogues.
- Minimal vibration for steady long-exposure photography.
- Polar Alignment Scope (included with all equatorial Synscan GOTO telescopes now)
- Periodic Error Correction.
- PC compatibility.
- Upgradeable hand control via internet download. Telescope Mounting Method: Tube Rings
Further specifications/ technical parameters:
- SynScan GOTO Hand Control
- Tripod: Stainless Steel Legs
- Tripod weight: 5.6 kg
- Tripod Height: 97 - 121 cm
- Counterweight Shaft Length: 21.5cm
- Counterweight Shaft Diameter: 1.8cm
- Counterweight Shaft Material: Stainless Steel
- Counterweights included: 2 x 5.1 kg
- Mount type: Equatorial GoTo
- Mount Height: 35cm
- Mount Weight (without counterweight): 10 kg
- Max recommended payload: 18 kg
- Total weight: 15 kg (without counterweights)
- Motor Type: Microstep driven 1.8 degree stepper motors
- Motor Resolution: 0.144 arc sec (or 9.024,000 steps/rev.)
- Gear Ratio: 705
- Power Supply: 11 to 15 V DC 2Amp (Tip positive)
- Accessory tray
Box 1: 120x18x18cm, 22kg
Box 2: 44x44x19, 20kg
"The Three-star alignment accurately corrects for cone error and subsequent GO-TO accuracy was impressive."
|"I like these mounts, they are solid, well thought out and work quietly and effectively"|
Astronomy Now Magazine
Related Manuals and Reviews:
Astronomy Now Magazine Review on entire Pro-Series range
Sky at Night Magazine Review for HEQ5 2006
FEW LEFT, PLEASE CALL US BEFORE PURCHASING...!
|Weight in Kg||44|