SharpStar 20032PNT 200mm Super-Fast f/3.2 Paraboloid Newtonian Reflector Telescope - BLUE
INTRODUCTORY PROMOTION! 5% OFF!
THIS COLOUR IS AVAILABLE AS A SPECIAL ORDER ONLY. WE AIM TO KEEP THE RED VERSION IN STOCK ONLY!
The ultimate fastest and still portable astro photo instrument!
SharpStar 20032PNT 200mm Super-Fast f/3.2 Paraboloid Newtonian Reflector Telescope with Carbon Fiber Tube - BLUE:
• 200MM f/3.8 Paraboloid Newtonian reflector optical design
• 3" Four-Element 0.85x Coma corrector for full frame imaging included (built-in)
• For max size of full frame (24 x 36mm) dSLR or CCD cameras
• 3" dual-speed rack and pinion focuser, 10:1 fine focus
• M54x0.75 interface with 55mm focal plane distance
• M48x0.75 interface with 52mm focal plane distance
• 1.25" eyepiece holder included
• Carbon fiber tube for best thermal performance
• Losmandy-style dovetail bar (installed)
• Multi-function handle
The SharpStar 20032PNT provides a very good reflectivity (over 96%) thanks to the enhanced aluminium coating. The secondary cross (spike) is a one-piece molded unit, to ensure firm and secure housing for the secondary mirror. The use of a precision 3" Rack and Pinion focuser offers larger payload and a stronger hold, so that your focuser will not slip when using heavy-duty observation accessories or camera.
The SharpStar 20032PNT is equipped with all CNC-machined aluminum parts and a novelty handle, which takes its mechanical quality and appearance to a new level. The long slot on the handle also allows attachment of other optional accessories, i.e. a guidescope.
The SharpStar 20032PNT features a 0.85x reducing four-element coma corrector that helps to achieve full-frame photography and excellent perimeter dimming control (reduced or no vignetting).
Focuser: 3" Rack & Pinion Precision Focuser
Focal plane: 55mm (from end face of M54 thread)
|Focal Length (mm)||640|
|Focal Ratio f/||3.2|