SharpStar 15028HNT 150mm Super-Fast f/2.8 Hyperboloid Newtonian Reflector Telescope - RED
INTRODUCTORY PROMOTION! 10% OFF!
The ultimate fastest and still portable astro photo instrument!
SharpStar 15028HNT 150mm Super-Fast f/2.8 Hyperboloid Newtonian Reflector Telescope with Carbon Fiber Tube:
• 150MM f/2.8 hyperboloid Newtonian reflector optical design
• Coma corrector for full frame imaging included
• For max size of full frame (24 x 36mm) dSLR or CCD cameras
• 2.5" dual-speed rack and pinion focuser, 10:1 fine focus
• M48 interface with 55mm focal plane distance
• 1.25" eyepiece holder included
• Carbon fiber tube for best thermal performance
• Losmandy-style dovetail bar (installed), plus Vixen-style dovetail bar (included)
• Multi-function handle
The SharpStar 15028HNT provides a very good reflectivity (over 96%) thanks to the enhanced aluminium coating. The secondary cross (spike) is a one-piece molded unit, to ensure firm and secure housing for the secondary mirror. The use of a precision 2.5" Rack and Pinion focuser offers larger payload and a stronger hold, so that your focuser will not slip when using heavy-duty observation accessories or camera.
The SharpStar 15028HNT is equipped with all CNC-machined aluminum parts and a novelty handle, which takes its mechanical quality and appearance to a new level. The lon slot on the handle also allows attachment of other optional accessories, i.e. a guidescope.
The SharpStar 15028HNT features a three-element coma corrector that helps to achieve full-frame photography and excellent perimeter dimming control (reduced or no vignetting). See image below:
Focuser: 2.5" Rack & Pinion Precision Focuser
Focal plane: 55mm
Click on the images to see a slightly larger version (still not the original size...)
|Focal Length (mm)||420|
|Focal Ratio f/||2.8|