SharpStar 121SDQ 121mm f/5.6 Quintuplet Apochromatic Refractor Telescope
INTRODUCTORY PROMOTION! 10% OFF!
SharpStar 121SDQ 121mm f/5.6 Quintuplet Apochromatic Refractor Telescope - Flatfield Astrograph - with Enormous Illuminated Field (60mm) for Sensors up to Medium Size
The serious amateur's astro photo instrument with nearly portable weight and size, a fast APO with incredible colour correction, for mainly astro photography!
FOR LARGER THAN FULL FRAME IMAGING!
SharpStar 121SDQ telescope features:
• 121mm f/5.6 four-element full separation (air spaced) optical design
• five-elements in two groups (a triplet at the front and a double corrector/flattener at the back)
• multi-layer coating
• Includes one Ultra-Low Dispersion ED lens element in the triplet part
• Flatfield performance (no need for field flattener due to the optical design...)
• 4" dual-speed rack and pinion focuser, 10:1 fine focus
• 2" and 1.25" universal interfaces
• Angle adjuster for 360 degree rotation
• Universal (Vixen-style) dovetail bar with tube rings
• Comes with a finderscope shoe
• Hard case included
It provides a very good observation and shooting system thanks to the fast focal ratio and a generous back focus (145mm). The unique five-piece design incorporates special ED APO lens for excellent chromatic aberration control, sharp stars and overall sharper images.
The SharpStar 121SDQ ED APO also offers an impressive focusing system while providing an excellent optical system. The SharpStar 100Q ED APO has a two-speed 4-inch rack and pinion focuser with 1:10 aspect ratio. Compared with many refractors on the market, the use of a rack and pinion focuser offers larger payload and a stronger hold, so that your focuser will not slip when using heavy-duty observation accessories or camera. Worried about being out of focus or badly framed image? The 360-degree rotator allows you to easily rotate the shooting angle and correct the framing to your own satisfaction. The 4-inch focuser's 2" international standard interface with brass compression ring does not let your accessories to scratch. More importantly, its 4-inch focusing tube is more robust and more stable than most commercially available 3 or 4-inch focusing tubes. It also provides good upgrades for heavy-duty accessories such as a filter wheel and OAG.
Visual limit: 12.1 magnitude
|Focal Length (mm)||580|
|Focal Ratio f/||5.8|