ScopeDome 2M Observatory Dome with Full Automation
ScopeDome 2M observatory dome with drives, automation system and PlugAndPlay wiring
FREE SHIPPING INCLUDED TO THE SOUTH EAST OF ENGLAND! Please contact us about the additional shipping cost to all other areas.
- ScopeDome 2M dome manual version
- Rotary drive
- Shutter drive
- 2x 12V PWM motor controller
- 12V/15A DC power supply
- Electronics and Motors Heating System
- 2x ScopeDome Arduino card (for dome rotate and shutter control)
- PlugAndPlay cabling for controlling dome from the PC computer
- ScopeDome Arduino driver
The dome is delivered assembled, ready for installation on a previously prepared concrete base or roof.
You can add 120 or 80 cm towers and a dedicated leveled, aluminum base to the dome. One storage space for equipment is included in the price of the tower, if you want to order two storage spaces, select the appropriate option.
Thanks to the modular design, the dome is adapted to be expanded in the future with the option of drives and automation systems. This gives you the opportunity to order the cheapest manual first and, as your observatory develops, add more automation components.
The main advantages of 2M dome
- simple and fast installation of the dome,
- dome will be delivered to you assembled and tested, its installation does not require more work than a typical installation of the telescope,
- the dome is ready for operation immediately after unpacking,
- safe (12V DC) power supply for motors, controll card
- and heating system,
- dome motors and control card can be powered directly from a 12V DC car battery,
- the ability to automatically open the shutter on any azimuth using the built-in power ring rotating mechanism (slip ring),
- all the shutter rolls and rotating mechanism are hidden inside the dome to protect it from weather,
- tightness better then in larger domes, design and production in 3D and CNC technology allowed us to minimize the space between the rotating parts of the dome.
- diameter of the dome: 2000 mm
- shutter width: 590 mm
- dome height: 1400 mm
- diameter of the base: 1940 mm
- diameter of the outer base ring: 1940 mm
- diameter of the inner base ring: 1820 mm
- weight (with pallet): ~ 250 kg
Height with dedicated tower
- tower H80 : 2340 mm
- tower H120 : 2615 mm
|Weight in Kg||250|