PrimaLuce Lab DX Deluxe Finderscope Shoe for Finderscope Bracket with 4 Long Holes - RED
AVAILABLE NOW FROM UK STOCK!
This DX finder base (shoe) from Primaluce lab is recommended for Newtonian telescopes and possibly other telescopes as well. It is compatible with PrimaluceLab's own finderscope brackets as well as Skywatcher brackets, and possibly other similar brackets.
It is very similar to Baader's finderscope shoe...
This base is compatible with most trapesoid shaped finder supports from other brands (but not Explore Scientific...). The PrimaluceLab DX base / shoe provides 4 slots to allow mounting with 4 screws (not included), up to the M4 (maybe even M5), either with flat or round head.
- Overall length: 39mm
- Width: 42mm
- Width of alongated hole: 5.2mm
- Lentgh of each hole: 15mm
- Depth allowed for bolt head: 3.4mm
- Width allowed for bolt head: 9.2mm
- Internal width at the base of trapesoid: appr 34mm
- Internal width at the top of trapezoid: appr 23.6mm