Paramount Pyramid Portable Tripod for Paramount MX Mount
DISCOUNT AVAILABLE WHEN PURCHASED TOGETHER WITH A PARAMOUNT MOUNT.
The Pyramid Portable Pier is a lightweight and extremely stable platform designed to carry a variety of telescope mounts. Shouldering up to 113 kg (250 lb.), the Pyramid Portable Pier includes many innovative features (see further below).
These features produce a portable imaging platform that can be quickly setup, leveled and aligned with the celestial pole while providing unmatched stability.
Two different sized rectangular top plates (sold separately) are available: one for the Paramount ME II and one for the Paramount MX/MX+ GEM mount. This version comes with a top plate, compatible with the MX mount.
- Tubular design provides outstanding stability on a truly portable platform
- Total tripod weight: 20 lb (9 kg)
- 250 lb (113 kg) maximum payload capacity
- 360 degree azimuth adjustment
- Course level adjusters for ground slopes up to six degrees
- Ergonomic fine leveling adjusters minimize back strain during setup
- Pier feet swivel to conform to the ground
- Every component is precision manufactured from 6061-grade aluminum.
- Built-in bubble level for course leveling (10 arcminutes per one-tenth inch accuracy)
- Center tray for holding accessories
Please visit the web page of Software Bisque for details about the Pyramid Portable Pier (Paramount MX).
|Tripod, Pillar or Flange?||Tripod|
|Payload Capacity (kg)||250 lb (113 kg)|
|Tripod Weight||20 lb (9 kg)|
|Material||All parts are precision CNC manufactured from 6061 aluminum|
|Weight in Kg||12|