Paramount Portable Tripod for Paramount MyT mount
DISCOUNT AVAILABLE WHEN PURCHASED TOGETHER WITH THE MyT MOUNT.
The Paramount MYT Tripod provides an ultra-stable platform for portable digital imaging with the Paramount Mighty mount. It is designed for portability, ease of use with a weight of 20 lbs. and has a capacity of
150 lbs. The legs have carrying handles for ease of transporting and setting up and includes a padded carrying case.
The Paramount MYT Tripod has three different locking positions. When fully retracted for transport, it measures at 25 in. (64 cm). There are also two operational heights. The tall height is 31 in. (79 cm), see and short height is 27.5 in. (70 cm). From each of these heights, the legs can be extended up to another 5 in. (13 cm) to accommodate unleveled ground, or to increase the tripod’s maximum height. The end of each leg has a steel swivel foot to conform to uneven mounting surfaces.
- the perfect companion to the Paramount MYT Robotic Telescope Mount
- 9 kg (20 lb.) total weight
- 68 kg (150 lb.) maximum payload capacity
- 18.4 cm (7 1/4 in.) wide top plate rotates 360° to assist polar alignment
- Sliding collar system allows the legs to be placed in three positions:
- Fully retracted (64 cm/25 in. length) for transport
- Middle (79 cm/31 in. tall)
- Lower (70 cm/27.5 in. tall)
- Stainless steel feet swivel to conform to most mounting surfaces
- Legs can be extended up to 5 inches to accommodate uneven surfaces, or to increase the tripod height
- Includes a carrying case
Please visit the web page of Software Bisque for details about the Paramount MYT Tripod. If you are interested, please send us an email to kontakt (at) baader-planetarium.com or call us.
|Tripod, Pillar or Flange?||Tripod|
|Payload Capacity (kg)||68 kg (150 lb)|
|Tripod Weight||9 kg (20 lb)|
|Tripod Height (Min)||70 cm (25.7 in.)|
|Tripod Height (Max)||79 cm (31 in.)|
|Material||All aluminum construction (other than stainless fasteners and feet)|