JMI MFNEX6 Motofocus for Celestron Nexstar 5 SE, 6 SE, 8 SE, Evolution 6, 8 and 9.25 etc.
JMA MOTOFOCUS for Celestron C6-SGT, Nexstar 5 SE, 6 SE, 8 SE, Evolution 6, Evolution 8, Evolution 9.25, Omni 127, Skywatcher Skymax 150 Pro Maksutov-Cassegrain telescopes
MOTOFOCUS is a battery operated hand control with an electric focus motor that attaches to the shaft of a focuser knob (or the knob itself) for precise, vibration-free focusing without the need to touch the telescope. It is great for visual and photographic use and features variable speed for coarse and fine adjustments. Precise positioning is accomplished through electronic braking. Mounting is easy and requires no drilling or tapping. Add the optional Digital Read Out (DRO), or Digital Focus Counter (DFC), for improved focusing accuracy and repeatability.
- Mimics the old hand control unit and is compatible with all prior JMI Motorfocus motor units
- Built-in Lithium-ion rechargeable battery
- 6 hours of continuous motion time
- 20 hours standby time
- Auto power off after 2 hours of non-use
- Battery level indicator
- User customisable
- Computer interface, control from desktop application (USB cable not included)
Images are for demonstration purposes only.
Now watch on YouTube. (shows a different MotoFocus unit, but operation is the same or similar)
|Weight in Kg||1.1|