Celestron Granite ED 7x33 Roof-Prism Binoculars - BLACK FRIDAY
SPECIAL OFFER: £120 OFF. Usually £259, now only £139! Until stocks last!
Read an online review of the Celestron Granite 9x33 here
Read an online review of the Celestron Granite 8 x 42 here
Pinnacle of Optical Design
Celestron Granite Series Roof Prism Binoculars are the pinnacle of optical and mechanical design. Granite offers all the features you’d expect from a top-of-the-line binocular, including ED (Extra Low Dispersion) glass. The ED objective lenses and fully multi-coated optics provide excellent sharpness and color correction, while virtually eliminating chromatic aberration. Granite also features BaK-4 prisms with phase and dielectric coatings to increase light transmission and overall image quality.
As the name implies, Granite binoculars are made to withstand the test of time. They are constructed from magnesium alloy, which is tougher and lighter than aluminum. Granite also features metal—not plastic—twist-up eyecups.
Joining the beloved Granite series is the 7x33 model. This new model provides an excellent balance between performance and comfort, weighing just 21 ounces. The 7x33 provides a wider field of view compared to 42mm binoculars, making them an excellent choice for travel, sports and outdoor activities.
- Bird Watching
- Sporting Events
- Wildlife and Nature Viewing
- Travel and Outdoors
- Astronomical Viewing
- Diameter : 33 mm (1.3 in)
- Magnification : 7 x
- Weight (oz) : 21.2 oz (601 g)
- Angular Field of View (deg) :9.1 °
- Linear Field of View (@1000 yds) : 477ft / 159m
- Exit Pupil (mm) : 4.7mm mm (0.19 in)
- Eye Relief (mm) : 15 mm (0.59 in)
- Near Focus (Binoculars) : 6.5ft ft (1.98 m)
- IPD Max : 73 mm (2.87 in)
- IPD Min : 56 mm (2.2 in)
- Prisms : BaK-4
- Optical Coatings : Fully Multi-Coated
- Weather Proof Waterproof / Fogproof - Nitrogen Purged
- Tripod Adaptable : Yes
- Size : 5.5" x 4.9" x 2.1" / 140mm x 125mm x 55mm in (140 mm)
- Included Accessories : Neck strap, harness strap, objective lens caps, rainguard, carrying case, lens cloth, instruction manual