Baader PAN EQ Clamp V190 (EQ Standard)
Baader PAN-EQ clamp V 190 - massive but lightweight EQ clamp
Can also be used to convert Losmandy/CGE clamps into Vixen compatible clamp.
For fast attachment of all lenses with EQ-standard Celestron / Sky-Watcher / Vixen.
Length 190 mm, counter-pressure surface with multi-contact shaft milling for particularly gripping clamping effect even with low clamping forces.
With two large-area clamping blocks made of stainless steel / hard brass. Bottom side provided with holes suitable for mountings of Takahashi, 10Micron, Astro-Physics, Vixen, Celestron and much more. Additionally with integrated 3" dovetail, suitable for all mounts with 3" (Losmandy) clamping device. Also suitable as adapter / dovetail adapter of 3" on EQ standard.
The Pan EQ terminal V190 includes all mounting holes for attaching a variety of standard mountings (see instructions). In addition, the 3" (Losmandy) dovetail joint is milled on the bottom side so that this clamping device can alternatively also serve as a transition piece in order to be able to mount a tube with an EQ rail on a wide 3" (76 mm) clamp. Last but not least, the Pan V190 also fits on many pipe clamps to connect a guide tube free of distortion and quickly detachable for fast operation.
- Quick mounting of optics with all EQ standard Celestron / Skywatcher / Vixen dovetail
- Massive but lightweight EQ-clamp, 190 mm (7.5") long w. multi-contact ribbed dovetail face
- Bottom side featuring various predrilled hole patterns to fit onto DEC-face of most mounts (Takahashi, 10Micron, Astro-Physics, Vixen, Celestron)
- With an integrated 3 "dovetail, suitable for all mounts with 3" (Losmandy)
- 3D-printed ring wrench for Baader clamping knobs #2450071 is recommended
|Bar length||190 mm|
|Clamping System||Dovetail clamp|
|Base plate mounting options||bodenseitig mit eingefrästem 3"-Schwalbenschwanz als Reduzierstück von 3"- auf EQ-Norm|
|Bar or Clamp?||Clamp|
|Design||3“ (76mm) Losmandy, V (44mm) Celestron/Vixen|
|Thread Drillings for||10Micron, Astro Physics, Baader GuideScope Rings, Baader Stronghold, Celestron C8, Takahashi, Vixen|
|Weight in Kg||0.7|