Baader Pan 3 "/ EQ Dual Dovetail Clamp 370mm (for Losmandy and Vixen-standard)
Baader PAN-EQ clamp V370 dual clamp
The PAN 3"/ EQ 370 offers a secure and absolutely firm clamping - for all standard mounting rails - nothing can twist any more, the rail replaces a running weight at the same time because it is far forward and the telescope tube can be balanced much better! At the front end, a tangential mount (e.g., Stronghold) can be attached and make starfield images without photographing the telescope tube. Weight 1,500 g.
- Fits all 3"Losmandy- and (Vixen/Celestron/Skywatcher)EQ-style dovetail bars
- PAN 3 "/ EQ 370, dual prism clamp, suitable for all 3-inch (Losmandy style) and simultaneously for all (EQ-style) dovetail rails Celestron / Vixen / Skywatcher
- With three wide, two-terminal blocks made of brass. Clamping handles flush with the ground surface - therefore fixed everywhere.
- With Allen screw head in the clamp handle (can be tightened with an Allen wrench) having toothed counter surfaces to maximize the points of contact with any track. Prefabricated pre-drilled for a variety of mounts.
- 3D-printed ring wrench for Baader clamping knobs #2450071 is recommended
|Bar length||370 mm|
|Clamping System||Dovetail clamp|
|Bar or Clamp?||Clamp|
|Design||3“ (76mm) Losmandy, V (44mm) Celestron/Vixen|
|Thread Drillings for||10Micron, Astro Physics, Baader GuideScope Rings, Baader Stronghold, Celestron C8, Celestron C9¼, Celestron C11, Takahashi, Vixen|