Zenith STZ-4500 X7 - X45 ZOOM Stereoscopic Trinocular Microscope
X7 - X45 Zoom Stereoscopic Microscope
High performance full sized professional zoom stereo microscope ideal for use over a wide range of industrial, medical & educational applications. Features x7-x45 continuous zoom facility providing delightfully sharp, crisp, upright stereoscopic images. The magnification can be increased up to x180 with addition of the optional eyepieces and supplementary objectives that are available.
Compatible with our MicroQ digital microscope cameras.
- 7x - 45x Magnification
- (Magnification of x3.5 -x180 achievable by upgrading with the optional eyepieces & supplementary objective lenses listed below)
- Paired widefield eyepieces x10 (15x and 20x eyepieces available separately)
- Zoom Objective magnification ratio x0.7 -x45 (optional objectives available: 0.5x, 0.75x, 1.5x and 2x)
- TRINOCULAR HEAD
- Binocular Head inclined 45 degrees; rotatable 360 degrees;
- Field of view 4.4 - 28.6mm
- Working distance 95mm
- 230v 6v fluorescent transmitted illumination
- 230v/6v 20w halogen incident illumination (positionable)
- Rack and pinion focusing
- Full interpupillary & dioptric adjustment provided
- Supplied with dust cover
- Stereo head height adjustable on pillar to accommodate specimens of varying sizes
- Dimensions 250x160x410mm
- Boxed dimensions 400x230x430mm
- Weight 6.5kg
Image shows the actual product as of 10 Dec 2012 and is for demonstration only. Minor changes in appearance are possible in the future. As you can see on this new version the cable of the top light has been moved inside the vertical tube that holds the microscope head. It comes with two dials now instead of them, so you can change the brightness level of both the top and bottom lights. Also, the dial was in a more difficult to access position, behind the object, but now the two dials are on the left hand side, in a more comfortable position. All these minor improvements were not visible on the old image (that is still shown on many dealers' websites).
Above image shows the older version. Only for reference to show the improvements.
About the manufacturer: Zenith
Zenith microscopes have been supplied in the U.K. and overseas for over 40 years and are widely used in universities, colleges, schools and professional medical laboratories around the world, as well as in a diverse range of industrial applications. Over this time they have gained a strong reputation for quality, reliability and value for money.