William Optics Binoviewer
FREE UK DELIVERY!
William Optics Binoviewers provide superb quality at a very low price.
With typical WO high quality construction, these binoviewers will add to your observing experience and enjoyment.
Rich field, Lunar and planetary observation take on a new meaning when using Binoviewers.
The package includes the following:
- Exclusive Gift Box
- 1.25" Binoviewer with anti-marring compression rings, high quality prism made from BaK4 glass
- 1.6x corrective optics / Barlow nosepiece (to allow focus with most refractors and Catadioptrics - note may not focus on some Newtonians)
- 2 x 20mm SWAN 66 degree eyepieces
- High-quality BaK4 prisms with 20mm clear aperture for maximum brightness and contrast with any telescope.
- Anti-marring brass compression rings for your eyepieces.
- Individual eyepiece focus adjustment.
- Fully Multi Coated.
Image is for demonstration purposes only. Telescope and diagonal are not included...
WO Fit & Finish
- Large chromed thumbscrews and anodized aluminum.
- White powder painting.
- Very useful optional 2x Corrector lens / Barlow and Extenders are available separately for telescopes with special back-focus issues.
|Prism material||BaK-4 FMC|
|Inter Pupillary Accomodation||54mm to 75mm|
|Eyepiece Holders||Helical focusing, compression rings|
|Dimensions||120mm x 112mm x 42mm|
|Optical Path||100mm (4")|
|Weight||approx. 520g (without eyepieces)|
Please note when used with ZS80II ED the Binoviewers will not reach focus with a 2" diagonal. We cannot guarantee you will reach focus without an optical corrector/barlow with other brands' telescopes.