William Optics 90 degree Erecting Prism
You hate reversed views of your star diagonal but no prism will do it for you?
This new 2" 90 deg. erecting prism by William Optics is our reply to your needs! High quality prism, coating and finish, for good correct-image views of celestial objects. Perfect for daytime observations. Will turn your refractor into a 24/7 friend! This prism is particularly suitable for astronomical usage.
High quality 90 degree erecting prism for dual Astronomical and Terrestrial use.
• Image erecting BaK4 prism with anti-reflection coating.
• Fully multi-coated.
• Minimized light loss and high accuracy to make possible critical night-time observations.
• Internally matte blackened and threaded for no internal stray light reflection.
• Threaded for 2" filters.
Ready to Go
• 1.25" adapter with brass compression ring included in the price.
• Large, chromed thumbscrews.
• Entirely aluminum, black anodized.
• Silver sandblast finish with William Optics logo laser engraved.
Prism: High quality BAK4 with new FMC coating.
Materials: Entirely machined aluminum.
Angle: 90 degree.
Prism clear aperture: 40 mm.
Accessories: 2"-1.25" adapter with brass compression rings.