Vixen Imaging Flip Mirror for Astrophotography and Precise Focusing
#2680 Vixen Imaging Flip Mirror for Astrophotography and Precise Focusing
- Star gazing with naked eye can be quickly switched to photography mode by changing the light path with one-touch system.
- Observing mode can be switched to eye observing by changing the light path even during taking photographs.
- Screw for the T ring for prime focus photography is provided as a standard attachment.
50.8mm insert-type, 31.7-mm sleeve
T Ring screw attached
Optical Path Length : 119mm
Weight : 295g
Can be used for ED, VC, VMC, A, NA optical tubes
*For VMC series, 60→50.8AD is used
* VMC95L, VMC110L cannot be used
* Please see the adaptation table to check if your astronomical telescope can be used.
|Weight in Kg||0.6|