Teleskop Service Eyepiece and Accessory Kit
TS Optics Eyepiece, Accessory and Filter Set in Aluminium Case
- a kit of important and useful accessories for almost any telescope!
- the large package is available for a top notch price!
The TS Optics Eyepiece and Accessory Set contains the most important accessories that will fit almost every amateur astronomer's needs for his telescope. The set contains 12 premium class parts in a rugged case.
All items in this kit have been carefully selected, not just "randomly picked"! All parts are compatible with all current telescopes of the 1.25" standard.The TS Optics Eyepiece and Accessory Case contains the most important accessories that almost every amateur astronomer needs for his telescope:
- high quality, Multi-Coated eyepieces
- a 2 x Barlow Lens (doubles the magnification of any 1.25" eyepiece)
- a multi-purpose camera adapter, suitable for the adaption of various cameras
- a neutral (grey) Moon filter for reduction of glare on the Moon
- five Colour Filters for higher contrast during planetary observing
As a result the Super Plossls offer the best possible transmission, contrast and top image sharpness particularly near to the optical axis!
TS Optics - 15mm Wide Angle Eyepiece - almost 70° Field of View
Finally the WA 15mm also comes with the standard 1.25" Filter thread!
The eyepiece offers a beautiful overview and at the same time a high resolving power; excellent for observing nebulae and galaxies.
TS Optics 2 x Barlow Lens - not a low budget Barlow!
The TS Optics 2x Barlow Lens is a particularly high quality lens that doubles the magnification. It is simply inserted between the telescope's focuser and the eyepiece.
- top image sharpness
- fully Green Multi-Coating
- large lens diameter for optimum illumination
- can also be used as a 1.5x Barlow. For this usage simply remove the lens element in its black cell and screw it directly into the filter thread of the eyepiece.
5 x Colour Filters for Boosting Contrast especially for planetary observing
Colour filters can mean the difference between seeing and not seeing details, particularly on the planets! Part of the TS Optics case are the most important colour filters that you would need:
- light yellow: for the Moon, Mars and comets. Reduces the false colour of refractor telescopes.
- dark yellow: for the Moon, Jupiter, Saturn as well as for double stars!
- blue: boosts the contrast inside the cloud bands of Jupiter. Also for Venus!
- red: for the Moon, the Polar Caps of Mars, Venus during the daytime
- green: boosts the Great Red Spot on Jupiter (if there is any), white spots inside Saturn's atmosphere.
Neutral Moon Filter for Reduction of Glare
Almost everyone considers the Moon to be uncomfortably bright when observing. This ND0.6 Moon Filter reduces the intensity of the moonlight to a comfortable level (25%).
Beside the better viewing comfort you can also watch more detail, which is otherwise lost by glare. This is not a simple Green Moon Filter! The moon stays neutral, without unnatural colours!
|TS Optics Eyepiece-Projection-Adapter|
Take pictures of the Moon and the planets. Show the results your friends. The TS - Eyepiece Projection Adapter is the bases for that.
You will need additional adapters (a camera specific T-Ring), but this kind of adapter is the bases for astrophotography.
And last but not least a beautiful case with a big TS logo on the side:
A premium rugged lockable case made of aluminium. High quality gray foam filling with few extra pre-cut wholes, so that it is also possible to storage other parts inside the case. The aluminium case is easy to handle and makes it easy to transport your accessories. Your expensive equipment also will be protected during transportation and storage.
|Weight in Kg||4|