TS Paragon ED 18mm 1.25" Eyepiece - 50 deg - 20mm eye relief
TS Optics PARAGON ED Eyepiece 18mm - Long Eye Relief 20mm - 50° Field of View - 1.25"
6-element design with ED glass element for excellent contrast and sharpness throughout the field of view
The TS ED 18 is a medium magnification eyepiece for telescopes with a long focal ratio. On such telescopes it is very well suited for deep sky objects.
Advantages of TS PARAGON ED Eyepieces:
- ED Eyepieces offer excellent image sharpness and contrast with their 6-element design including an ED lens for best results.
- Excellent Eyepieces for Binoviewers - Paragon ED eyepieces have a slim body compared with many of today's wide angle eyepieces. This and the long eye relief make them perfect for use with binoviewers.
- Long Eye Relief: 20mm - There is no need to squeeze your eyepiece into a tiny lens. You can stay at a comfortable distance and still see the entire field of view. With eyeguard folded back you can see the full field with eyeglasses.
- Bright high contrast image. Multicoating. Blackened Interior - An excellent broadband multicoating on each glass-to-air surface and blackened lens edges provide for a bright, high contrast view without disturbing internal reflection.
- No false colour fringing - The ED glass element minimizes false colour fringing icaused by the eyepiece. Of course false colour created by the telescope will still be present.
- TS ED eyepieces are parfocal - When switching between eyepieces of this series refocusing is not necessary.
Top viewing comfort for all focal lengths:
The soft, comfortable eyeguard, the large exit lens and the long eye relief result in excellent viewing comfort for all eyepieces of this series, even those with the shortest focal lengths.
- Focal Length ... 18mm
- Apparent field of view ... 50°
- Eye relief ... 20mm
- Number of lenses ... 6 lenses in 4 groups
- Coating ... Broadband Multicoating
- Barrel size ... 1.25", with filter thread
Scope of Delivery:
-- Eyepiece with protective plastic case
|Weight in Kg||0.3|