TS Optics L-Bracket for Large Binoculars and Spotting Scopes
TS 90° L-bracket for moutns with lateral quick coupling
The TS Optics L-bracket allows attaching of binoculars, spotting scopes or even small telescopes to alt-azimuthal mounts with quick couplings at the side.
- 90° angled bracket for binoculars and spotting scopes - upright attachment to alt-azimuthal mounts.
- The TS Optics L-bracket allows attaching of binoculars and spotting scopes to alt-azimuthal mounts with quick couplings at the side.
- Stable construction with big saddle plate fo warp-resistant adaption
- Many long bores for custom connections
- Allows for adapting of binoculars of up to 110 mm aperture or spotting scopes and telescopes of up to 200 mm aperture
- Also perfect for photography
- Sidewise Vixen GP level dovetail bar with long bores and photo threads for further adaptions
Examples for mounts:
♦ Vixen Porta mount
♦ Celestron NexStar GoTo mount
♦ GIRO mounts with quick coupling
♦ Skywatcher SkyTee and TS Optics AZ5
♦ Altair SABRE
♦ Berlebach Castor
♦ GSO GSAZ
♦ iOptron Minitower
♦ Skywatcher Merlin, Synscan Goto, AZ4
For which instruments is the L-bracket suitable:
The maximal distance from long bored to dovetail bar is 190 mm, so you can attach binoculars, spotting scopes and telescopes with a width of 190 mm between middle and edge or a diameter of 380 mm.
♦ binoculars with up to 110 mm aperture
♦ all commercial available spotting scopes
♦ telescopes with apertures up to 200 mm aperture
♦ all commercially available cameras