Shelyak LISA Pack - Complete Spectrograph Package with Calibration Module and Cameras
LISA Pack spectrograph is a very efficient high luminosity spectrograph with a mirror slit to isolate your target from any other background object and to project your field onto a guiding camera: mandatory for long exposure and reach out fainter objects.
LISA Pack makes your life easier: everything you need is in a convenient handling case just add a computer and a a telescope! The user documentation describes the exact same equipment as yours. ISIS software is provided to reduce your data into scientific calibrated spectral profiles.
LISA Pack includes:
-LISA spectrograph (visual domain)
-calibration module (neon & tungsten)-Atik Titan monochrome guiding camera
-Atik 314L+ monochrome acquisition camera
-12V power supply with 4-ways cable to power the calibration module and two cameras
- custom-foamed carrying case
Please contact us for availability information!
LISA spectrograph is your best and easier educational tool for students or yourself to quickly record spectra of stars and nebulae and focus on actual projects rather than spending long hours observing.
LISA pack spectrograph is also a scientific tool to study faint objects (novae, variable stars, comets, asteroids, nebulae, galaxies, quasars...), to monitor groups of stars, to chemically analyse planets in the visible or near infrared domain, etc...
Check out what current users are doing with their LISA Pack:
ARAS forum: http://www.spectro-aras.com/forum/
Spectro-L discussion group: http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/spectro-l/
You can also download and read our LISA Pack user documentation (PDF file).
LISA Pack specifications
* power of resolution R ~600-1000
* visible range (400-700nm)
* custom lens F=88mm F/2.4
* collimator F=130mm F/5
* slit 15/19/23/35μm
* backfocus 41mm
* telescope interface M42x0.75 mm thread
* calibration module (neon & tungsten lamps)
* Atik 314L+ acquisition camera (1392 x 1040 x 6.45μm)
* Atik Titan guiding camera (659 x 494 x 7.4μm)
* 12V 7A power supply with 4way cable
* handling case with custom foam
* weight: 2.5kg (1.4kg spectrograph alone)
A very large user community
LISA is widely used all across the World. There is certainly a user near by you! Join the spectroscopist community and share projects and targets on Spectro-L discussion group: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/spectro-l/
* User Manual
* 3D volumes: EASM (Solid Works), IGS, SLDASM, STEP, STEP (2), CGR, or self-extract exe for MS Windows
Applications - exemples
* First light / François Teyssier: http://www.astronomie-amateur.fr/Lisa.html
* First light / Christian Buil: http://astrosurf.com/buil/lisa3/test.htm
* LISA at T1M pic du midi: http://astrosurf.com/buil/lisa4/pic_du_midi.htm
* Observation with a LISA / Christian Buil: http://astrosurf.com/buil/lisa6/obs.htm
* Comet C/2009 P1 (Garradd): http://astrosurf.com/buil/garradd/obs.htm
* Herbig Ae/Be Z CMa (misc. spectrographs): http://astrosurf.com/aras/surveys/prestars/zcma/zcma.html
* V407 Cyg symbiotic star:
F. Teyssier: http://www.astronomie-amateur.fr/feuilles/Spectroscopie/SyS/V407%20Cyg.html
* CI Cyg symbiotic star:
C. Buil: http://astrosurf.com/buil/cicyg/obs.htm
F. Teyssier article: http://www.astronomie-amateur.fr/Documents%20Spectro/ej143.pdf
* Fast temporal evolution os cataclysmic variable DQ Her (nova Herculis 1934): http://astrosurf.com/buil/forum/dqher_poster.png
* Recurrent nova T pyxidis (misc. spectrographs): http://astrosurf.com/aras/surveys/novae/tpyx/tpyx.htm
* Supernovae in 2011: http://astrosurf.com/buil/supernovae/2011/obs.htm
* NGC7331: http://astrosurf.com/buil/forum/ngc7331_poster.png
Very subtil observation showing the rotation of NFC7331 galaxy !
* SN2011dh in M51 (misc. spectrographs): http://astrosurf.com/aras/surveys/supernovae/sn2011dh/obs.htm
* Stephan's Quintet: http://astrosurf.com/buil/forum/stephan_poster.png
Observation of two galaxies within the Stephan's Quintet, showing one is not part of the group with a redshift 10 times fainter than the others because it's 10 times closer !