This spectroscope model is a small lightweight pocket sized instrument, designed for personal use by gemologists and scientists working in the field.
* GEMSTONE ANALYSIS
* ABSORPTION SPECTRA THROUGH LIQUIDS
* FLAME TEST IN CHEMICAL ANALYSIS
Spectrum from a fluorescent bulb
* The LINEAR SPECTRUM is generated by a particularly bright transmission diffraction grating of 600 lines/mm.
* High quality optical components ensure that absorption bands show up clearly - even weak bands that are sometimes difficult to detect.
* The unit is of fixed construction - no need for adjustment.
* Robust assembly to withstand years of student handling.
* Supplied in protective rigid box.
* Convenient size.
|Weight in Kg||0.4|