Konus Slides Set for Teaching Biology (First Series)
This series is a tailor-made for the scientist of tomorrow, who want to begin their journey into Biology from the simplest organisms (such as bacteria, protozoa and unicellular beings) to more complex plants and animals.
• Packed in a practical and attractive wooden box
• Every slides features and individual description of the related specimen in 8 languages.
• Every set includes the description of the whole 34 series of the Konus range of slides, embracing many different themes.
• Every set is introduced and commented by a Professor of a renowed University.
THIS SET CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING SLIDES (10 slides):
1. Vinegar eels (Anguillula)
2. Roundworm Ascaris, t.s. of female.
3. Mosquito (Culex) larva of insect.
4. Honey bee (Apis) pupa of insect t.s.
5. Sea-urchin fertilised eggs.
6. Tadpole of frog region of head t.s.
7. Tadpole of frog, region of thorax t.s.
8. Tadpole of frog, region abdomen t.s.
9. Mouse embryo t.s. of head.
10. Mouse embryo, t.s. of body.