Konus Prepared Biological Slides FISH FROGS AMPHIBIANS
Konus Prepared Biological Slides: FISH, FROGS and AMPHIBIANS
This set is part of a series of 7 that provide the most comprehensive introduction to the wonders of Zoology, from the simplest unicellular beings to invertebrates like insects and vertebrates like reptiles, birds and mammalians.
Key themes as the animal parasites and the animal reproduction are also covered thoroughly, giving kids and students the chance to enjoy the most interesting and immerse learning experience.
• Packed in a practical and attractive wooden box.
• Every slide features an individual description of the related specimen in 8 languages.
• Every set includes the description of the whole 34 series of the Konus range of slides, embracing many different themes.
• Every set is introduced and commented by a Professor of a renowned University.
THIS SET CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING PREPARED SLIDES:
1. Dogfish (scyllum) vertebral column t.s.
2. Fresh water fish, region of gills t.s.
3. Fresh water, region of tails t.s.
4. Fish scales, various types w.m.
5. Tadpole frog, larva t.s. through body.
6. Frog (Rana) blood smear.
7. Frog (Rana) tongue t.s.
8. Frog (Rana) intestine t.s.
9. Frog (Rana) lung t.s.
10. Salamander skin, t.s. with poison glands.