Konus Prepared Biological Slides ANGIOSPERMAE, DICOTYLEDONS
Konus Prepared Biological Slides: ANGIOSPERMAE, DICOTYLEDONS (MAGNOLIOPSIDAE) (25 slides)
A total of 7 series whose theme is the vegetal world. A breath-taking journey that begins from the single cell and then encompasses flowers, mushrooms and trees. In particular, dedicated series are available for some key genres of plants (gymnospermae, angiospermae and tropical plants).
• Packed in a practical and attractive wooden box.
• Every slides features an individual description of the related specimen in 8 languages.
• Every set includes the description of the whole 34 series of the Konus range of slides, embracing many different themes.
• Every set is introduced and commented by a Professor of a renowned University.
THIS SET CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING PREPARED SLIDES (25 slides):
1. Vicia root tip with mitosis.
2. Pelargonium transversal section young stem.
3. Pelargonium transversal section of leaf.
4. Helianthus stem lateral section.
5. Helianthus stem lateral section.
6. Cuscuta, dodder on host.
7. Ficus rubber plant transversal section leaf.
8. Ipomea sweet potato transversal section.
9. Capsella lateral section embryo with cotyledons.
10. Capsella section of developed flower.
11. Ranunculus transversal section young root.
12. Daucus carota transversal section.
13. Cucurbita, pumpkin transversal section.
14. Cucurbita, pumpkin lateral section.
15. Cotton leaf transversal section.
16. Ricinus, castor bean, transversal section.
17. Pittosporum transversal section of typical dicot leaf.
18. Miryophyllum transversal section of aquatic stem.
19. Nymphaea, water lily, transversal section of aquatic stem.
20. Solanum, irish potato, transversal section of mature tuber with starch granules.
21. Tilia one year stem transversal section.
22. Nerium, leaf transversal section.
23. Nicotiana transversal section of leaf.
24. Salix willow transversal section of stem.
25. Sambucus elder, bark with lenticels.