Hitec FocusMaster Deluxe Stepper Motor Based Focus Controller
FocusMaster Deluxe is a high quality digital focus controller with temperature compensation and LCD screen for stepper motor based focusers.
FocusMaster includes inbuilt temperature compensation. An external temperature sensing probe is included. Comprehensive operating software, and ASCOM 6 compliant driver and full documentation are all available for download from HitecAstro's website under their support area. The autofocus ability of this unit has been extensively tested and found that FocusMaster is capable of autofocusing even an F/11 14" SCT right to the limit of the seeing conditions (using free FocusMax software). We are very excited about this product and we hope you will be, too. So why not download the documentation, grab some coffee or tea and have a read to see why we are so excited about the newest arrival at Hitecastro.
Features of HitecAstro FocusMaster
- LCD screen for direct manual on-screen control (2 lines x 16 characters, red backlit LCD)
- Control buttons on the interface
- Motor output: Robofocus (SUB-D 9) type or other Robofocus compatible stepper motor (instructions provided for implementation of ad-hoc adaptation of other compatible motors)
- USB Interface (no need for a driver) (USB type B input (USB type A to B cable not supplied)
- Inbuilt temperature compensation with supplied temperature sensing probe for maximum precision
- Digital absolute position focusing
- ASCOM 6 compliant driver that supports Maxim DL, FocusMax, CCD Soft, Nebulosity etc
- HitecAstro custom software application
- 12V DC supply cable with cigarette lighter plug and 2m long power cable
Downloads for Hitec FocusMaster Deluxe can be found here: https://www.hitecastro.co.uk/index.php/support/category/focus-master-deluxe
The ASCOM compliant driver would also require dot net framework version 3.5 (ASCOM v6 tested)
ALL of the above software for HitecFocusDeluxe also requires the latest ASCOM platform.
|Weight in Kg||0.5|