Commlite CoMiray Macro LED Ring Flash Light for SONY Alpha Cameras- CLEARANCE
Commlite CoMiray Macro LED Ring flash light for SONY Alpha cameras
Commlite ‘CoMiray’ LED Macro Ring Flash utilizes the new LED-flash technology, coming with continuous and flash two types of lighting modes, seven-levels light intensity and six lighting modes, short and stable light.
These types of macro ring flashes are extensively used in various fields of photography, including macro photography, scientific research and medicine.
Not compatible with SONY NEX and similar cameras, usually those with E-mount.
Please contact us if in any doubt.
- New LED-flash technology and high-quality LED bulbs close to natural light
- Seven-levels light intensity, six different lighting modes
- Special clamp design, multiple installation types
- 48pcs LED bulbs of high intensity, low power consumption
- Soft light cover in four colours (orange, blue, white, transparent)
- Optional hot-shoe mount, suitable for SONY Alpha cameras
- High-definition LED screen showing power, mode and output
- Used for macro photgraphy, scientific research and medical photography
Following ring sizes included: 49mm 52mm 55mm 58mm 62mm 67mm 72mm 77mm.
Flash GN: 15
Effective Distance: 5cm - 1.5m
Color temperature: 3000-15000K
Exposure time: 1/100s
Power: 4XAA batteries
Weight: Approx. 200g
1. What to do in case of under exposure or over exposure?
Check the settings about flashing such as the shutter, aperture, ISO, exposure compensation, and exposure bracketing.
2. What to do if the corners of the photo are dark or have shadows?
Adjust the camera focal distance to 50cm or more.
3. What to do if the ring flash does not work?
a). Check the battery. If the battery is out of power, replace it with a new battery (NI-MH battery is recommended)
b). Check the battery polarity connection. If battery poles are connected reversely, reinstall the battery correctly.
c). Check the metal contacts of the ring flash or camera. If there is dirt on the metal contacts of the ring flash or camera, clean it with a soft fiber cloth and re-install the ring flash.
4. What to do if the ring flash state is abnormal?
Turn off the power of the ring flash and camera, re-install the ring flash on the camera hot shoe, and turn on the power of the ring flash and camera. If the problem is not solved, replace the batteries with new batteries.