Celestron Lithium Phosphate Power Tank 7Ah 12v Power Supply
Celestron Lithium Phosphate (LiFePO4) PowerTank 7Ah 12Volt Power Supply
Suitable for any Celestron computerized telescope and many other brands (Skywatcher, Meade etc.)
(Bear in mind, some very heavy duty telescopes might have a different socket, i.e. EQ8...)
Portable power pack for your computerized Celestron telescope using Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) chemistry
Smaller, lighter, safer, and easier to maintain than lithium-ion and sealed lead acid designs
Up to 2000 charge cycles – four times more than lithium-ion & 7 times more than sealed lead-acid designs.
Un-recharged shelf life of up to 10 years – 3 times better than lithium-ion and 10 times better than sealed lead-acid designs
Evironmentally friendly – Does not use toxic heavy metals
The new PowerTank Lithium keeps the charge going for the astronomer on the go. The Lithium Phosphate (LiFePO4) battery chemistry has significant advantages over other battery chemistries.
- The LiFePO4 has an un-recharged shelf life of 10 years compared to 3 years for the Lithium Ion and 6-9 months for a Sealed Lead-Acid battery.
- The battery performance of the PowerTank Lithium degrades at a much slower pace than other chemistries.
- The LiFePO4 can be charged and discharged 2000 times compared to only 500 for a Lithium Ion battery and 300 for sealed lead-acid designs.
- The batteries will last as long as the telescope you use it with!
- The LiFePO4 uses phosphates instead of environmentally hazardous elements like cobalt or lead commonly found in other rechargeable batteries.
- Can withstand higher temperatures than lithium-ion designs and will not be a fire danger if accidentally punctured.
This combined with it’s rugged design make it the perfect outdoor power supply.
Keep your telescopes, smartphones, tablets, GPS systems, cameras and other USB-powered devices as active as you are with PowerTank Lithium—the ideal outdoor portable-charging solution for your electronic gear.
|Battery Capacity||86.4 Wh|
|Charging Input||16VDC @ 2000mA|
|Charge Time (from flat)||3 hours|
|Telescope Outpout||12VDC @ 3000mA, Tip positive|
|USB Charging Port 1 Output||5VDC @ 1000mA|
|USB Charging Port 2 Output||5VDC @ 2100mA|
|Light Panel||Red or White with two brightness settings for each color|
|Telescope Power Cord||6.5 feet (2 meters) with connector for Celestron telescopes|
|Product Dimensions||7.5” tall x 3” diameter|
|Product Weight||2.25 pounds|
|AC mains charger|
|Power cord for Celestron telescopes|
|Strap for attaching to tripod|
|Strap for hanging|