Base for Newton Focusers for Tube Diameter from 200 to 260mm
Base for Crayford Focusers for Newtonian Telescopes of Tube Diameter between 200mm and 260mm
With this base you can attach several focuser models currently available on your Newtonian telescope. You can attach the base to the telescope using four M4 or similar screws (not included). We offer this base for different tube diameters. The base is designed for Newtonian focusers with a dovetail connection for adaptation.
- Optimized for tube diameter 230mm. Also fits on tubes from 205-260mm diameter.
- Diameter of the central hole ... 78mm. Fits for all telescope focusers with a male dovetail with that diameter. The focuser is held in place with two slug screws from the side.
- Length/Width ... 90mm, square
- Distances of the holes for screws attaching the base to the tube: 70mm parallel to the tube, 73mm sideways
Focusers known to be compatible:
- TSFOCN2 and TSFOCN2M- Baader Steeltrack SC or Steeltrack GSO (NOT Steeltrack Newtonian version)
- TS Monorail Newtonian focuser
- Meade Lightbridge focusers
- and many others
|Weight in Kg||0.25|