Baader Stronghold Tangent Assembly - Blue
Baader Stronghold Tangent Assembly - Blue Colour
The Baader Stronghold Tangent Assembly was developed by Baader Planetarium and can be used for safe, stable attachment and precise adjustment of various equipment on top of the main astronomical telescope. It can also be used for terrestrial applications. The equipment can range from light finder scopes and guider scopes to heavy telephoto lenses.
The Stronghold Tangent Assembly features:
- Carrying capacity: photographic, up to 7kg
- Material: hard anodised aluminium
- Weight: 680g
- Azimuth Adjustment: +/- 23 degrees
- Elevation Adjustment: +/- 35 degrees
- Length: 115mm (including adjuster)
- Width: 54mm (without EQ-clamp)
- Mounting options: 3" Riderclamp (2450316)
- Baader Stronghold Tangent Assembly
- Roll pin
- 3/8" to 1/4" reducer
- 1/4" photo screw (Default stored in an O-ring. This can be disposed of.)
- EQ clamp
- Plug holder for locating pin
(Please note, the above items are being supplied only; anything else you can see on the images only for demonstration purposes and usually available separately!)
How to use the Stronghold Tangent Assembly:
...description coming soon...
Are you short on a guider scope? No problem. You can use your Baader Vario-Finder in conjunction with the also optionally available LVI SmartGuider or other similar guiders we sell. The Baader Stronghold Tangent Assembly helps you in precise positioning of your Baader Vario-Finder whether it's being used as a finder or guider .
Various applications of the Baader Stronghold Assembly. Connected to a digital camera through a T-2 thread, the TeleVue Pronto 70 ED serves as a tele-objective for terrestrial imaging and birdwatching, set up on a Stronghold Tangent Assembly.
We now usually keep this black version in stock as well!
2450316 3-inch Riderclamp 60mm
295 7460, 295 7465
|Weight in Kg||1|