Baader LaserColli Mark III
Laser ColliTM Mark III Collimation Device for Newtonians and some SCTs
The Baader Laser Collimator gives very accurate collimation (optical allignment) of all Newtonian and Schmidt-Cassegrain reflector telescopes, essential for getting the most out of your telescope.
Excellent value and performance at a fraction of the cost of other similar quality laser collimators.
- Completely new chassis design with 1/3 smaller diameter for better view of the reflector disc.
- On/Off switch (rotary knob) with on/off icon
- Easily accessible battery compartment
- High quality, shock-proof industrial laser
- Precision-machiened, hard anodised nosepiece instead of the less exact chrome nosepiece
- Hand protection made of silicon rubber makes it easier to handle with gloves
- Coloured gift box
- With 0.8mm aperture, suitable for collimating some SC telescopes
Weight: 152 g
Charge: enough for about 10 hours of operation (LR41 spare batteries (set of 10pcs) available; Model: 2454306 for £9.50)
Its predecessor, the Laser Colli Mark II is still available.
Read the Sky at Night Magazine Test of the Baader LaserColli Mark III:
Sky at Night Magazine Test of the Baader LaserColli Mark III
Read the Instruction Manual here:
Instruction Manual Baader LaserColli Mark III
Model: 2450343, 245 0343