Baader 2" ClickLock 2" CL-Extension 47mm
2" ClickLock with 2" CL-Extension - Eyepiece Clamp with 2-inch Nosepiece from Baader Planetarium
This ClickLock clamp is suitable for telescopes with long back focus. Some telescopes might not be able to accept a diagonal together with this extension, because they are short of back focus.
By using this accessory you can turn your existing focuser into a fast clamping system; you can forget about clamping screws...
If you have a Mirror Diagonal with SC thread, you may still use it with this accessory and get the benefit of easily changing its position, i.e. rotate it: unscrew the 2" nosepice from the ClickLock extension, screw the 2" nosepiece into the Mirror Diagonal's SC thread; screw the ClickLock clamp into the SCT; insert the Mirror Diagonal's 2" nosepiece into the ClickLock clamp.
Optical path: 47mm
Net weight: 184g
The Baader 2" ClickLock® System - CL Terminal at a glance
If you have ever had a problem with disconnecting your 2” accessory, here is the solution: the Baader ClickLock Terminal. Once you start using it, you’ll never want to go back…
(and our own personal experience supports this statement, 365astronomy)
The effect and stability of ClickLock mechanics of the 1.25" ClickLock terminals were proved over many years of testing. The 2" ClickLock system is an even more massive mechanical design.
Features of the Baader 2-inch ClickLock System:
- Even a 20 degree rotation of the rotary lever sufficient enough to firmly and safely secure any 2” accessory.
- The heaviest tested load is a complete C14 telescope with bolt-SCL terminal (# 2956233) and a 2 "Click Lock diagonal (# 2926100) with Scopos 30mm Ultra eyepieces (# 3004030) in the picture shown. The C14 was raised by holding the eyepiece. We expressly point out that the imitation of this test setup is not recommended and we cannot take responsibility for an (otherwise unlikely) event of damage.
- Ratchet function - shows acoustic and haptic display of the position of the clamp. You’ll be able to recognise even in the dark and without examination if the terminal is open or closed.
- Massive clamp (tension ring) holds even the most expensive accessories absolutely safe and free of scratches and bruises.
- CL-terminals - available for many telescope systems. Extensive range of clips allows the retrofitting of the Baader 2” ClickLock-clamping on many telescopes (or accessories). (More ClickLock terminals for Vixen and other branded telescopes are in preparation)
- The position of the rotary lever is adjustable by 6 camera-head screws, or by 6 Allen keys; with the help of these the CL terminal can be set for left-handed operation as an option.
295 6247, Baa-9a-2956247
click lock, click-lock, clicklock, cliclock, clic lock, clic-lock, cliklock, clik-lock, clik lock